Do You Have A Humidity Problem?
Aside from temperature, the second biggest influence on your home comfort is the humidity.
Problem: Too much humidity
Equally uncomfortable and annoying as too little humidity, a home with too much humidity will experience on or more of the following:
- Your home has a musty odor
- Paint is peeling
- Your allergy or asthma symptoms seem to be worse
- Condensation forms on the inside of your windows
- Wood floors are rotting or warping
- You can see damp spots or mold on your ceilings or walls
Solution: Dehumidifier – Like humidifiers, whole-home dehumidifiers are installed within your existing HVAC system. The dehumidifier keeps your home at a healthy level of humidity by removing excess moisture from your home.
GeneralAire® Dehumidifiers offer a whole-house solution, providing drier, healthier, more comfortable air!
Find out if a whole-home dehumidifier could be the comfort solution you have been looking for contact us for more information.