Do You Have A Humidity Problem?
Aside from temperature, the second biggest influence on your home comfort is the humidity.
Problem: Too little humidity
Your home could be suffering from too little humidity if you are experiencing one or more of the following:
- Chronic sore throats, dry skin, nose bleeds and sinus irritation
- Cracking plaster or peeling wallpaper
- Wood floors are cracking or shrinking
- You regularly experience static shocks
- You are always cold, even with the thermostat cranked up
Solution: Humidifier – A whole-home humidifier is installed as part of your home comfort system. It monitors the humidity in your home and adds more moisture as needed, keeping you comfortable and helping you avoid the problems listed above.
GeneralAire® Whole House Elite Steam Series Humidifiers are the most commonly used type of humidification.
Utilizing electrode steam technology, the Elite Steam Humidifier is 90% efficient utilizing water to humidify your home. Choose from eight different model selections. Accommodates homes from 3,000 to 10,000 Sq. Ft.
Find out if a whole-home humidifier could be the comfort solution you have been looking for contact us for more information.